Hampton Gardens School
Hartland Avenue, Hampton Gardens, Peterborough, PE7 8HR.
Hampton Gardens is an 11-19 free school which opened in September 2017 to an initial intake of 180 Year 7 students. When full the school will accommodate 1200 students in years 7-11 and 300 students in Sixth Form. Hampton Gardens is part of the Hampton Academies Trust who also run the highly successful and popular Hampton College and Hampton Lakes Primary School.
Required for September 2021:
Deputy Head of School
L20 – L25
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Deputy Head of School to join Hampton Gardens School. This role provides an exciting and unique opportunity for a person with senior leadership experience wishing to develop their career in a school that will be open to all year groups in 2021.
As Deputy Head of School you will lead the Pastoral Team who are responsible for student welfare and wellbeing. The successful candidate will also be the Designated Safeguarding Lead and will lead on whole school behaviour.
Working closely with members of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be able to help shape the strategic direction of the school ensuring a committed focus on raising attainment and progress for all pupils within a caring and aspirational environment. You will benefit from working with a strong team of teachers and support staff in a purpose built, exceptional learning environment. All staff at the school share the Trust’s vision that every student will leave Hampton Gardens School with excellent academic outcomes and a clear purpose for the next stage of their lives, offering support and advice to meet and surpass their dreams and aspirations.
As Deputy Head of School, you will:
- Be an inspirational teacher with a proven track record of leading students to achieve outstanding results;
- Embrace creativity and innovation and will always be looking for the very best practice in teaching.
What we can offer you in return:
- A fantastic working environment where students are enthusiastic and want to learn. All our schools have modern buildings, with light and airy classrooms, outstanding facilities and are situated at the heart of the community.
- We value our staff and recognise the importance of providing ongoing training opportunities. As a growing Trust we are also able to offer opportunities for promotion and fresh challenges as new roles arise regularly.
- Our active Staff Wellbeing Group creates an effective channel for staff to be heard, and underpins our commitment to cultivating a supportive working environment which allows staff to flourish and achieve their full potential.
- Our extensive induction programme supports staff every step of the way.
- Full access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme which is designed to help staff deal with any personal or professional problems. Staff have access to free legal advice, medical information, counselling sessions, online self-help tools, factsheets and the wellbeing portal.
Closing date: 9.00am on Wednesday 6 January 2021
Please click here to view the Recruitment Pack
Please click here to view Hampton Gardens School Prospectus
Please click here for an Application Form